We're Paige and Blake Green: a husband and wife photography team based in Orange County, California. We specialize, not only in Wedding Photography, but also in Family, Child, and Couple Portraiture. Our goal is to capture the relationships and the emotion tied to every moment in an authentic and honest way. We want to save every intimate touch, unseen gesture and beaming smile: this is what makes up your day, this is what makes up your life. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us! We're here to help our clients smile.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Amy and Andrew : Orange County Wedding Photographer

Amy and Andrew were our TGPPEBSECG winners. Their love story and sweet spirits touched us deeply, and we could not have been more happy with our decision.
I always get teary at weddings. I absolutely love them! I am always so excited and nervous for the new couple and moved by love when it is so obvious and filling. But at Amy and Andrew's wedding, I was absolutely bawling. their joy and their love, not only for each other, but also for their two little ones is sweet and almost overwhelming to witness. I left that evening with a buzz - an emotional high.
(thanks Amy and Drew!)





I love this moment!



Blake's fave!













Paige's fave!




And lets not forget their slideshow!


OR




Thanks to Amy, Andrew and their friends and family that were so much fun to work with and photograph! We truly hope we get to work with that group again. You guys are awesome!


~PG
*How can we help you smile today?*
The Site,The Facebook, The Twitter

P.S. Heidi's senior session up next!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!! Wonderful job! You both have a great eye and are super talented! = D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were so AMAZING! I could not have asked for more beautiful pictures it made me feel like I was there again and I am crying like a baby lol! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!! YOUR WORK IS THE BEST EVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Amy in so long! I am so happy for her. They look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Amy in so long! They look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok. I didn't know you approved comments.

    Now you get 3.
    hahah
    Paigeyyy! Fig newtons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutly amazing shots Paige and Blake! Can't wait to see em all in the proofs! You guys made the whole photo op experience fun! Thanks for being so good to my bro and new sis!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Info

Copyright © 2009, Paige and Blake Green. All rights reserved.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP