We're Paige and Blake Green: a husband and wife photography team based in Orange County, California. We specialize, not only in Wedding Photography, but also in Family, Child, and Couple Portraiture. Our goal is to capture the relationships and the emotion tied to every moment in an authentic and honest way. We want to save every intimate touch, unseen gesture and beaming smile: this is what makes up your day, this is what makes up your life. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us! We're here to help our clients smile.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tori 2010: Orange County Senior Portraits

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again probably a million times: I absolutely adore senior shoots! Tori, a fabulous 2010 high school senior, was amazing to photograph (as expected)! Totally fun and breezy – such a joy to work with!
Tori isn’t only beautiful (doesn’t she look like she could be related to me?) but she is also fantastically talented! I suggest you visit her MySpace immediately after reading this post! (As soon as I can figure out how to do it, I’ll add one of her songs to this post too). Any way, check out our session!









Blake's fave! I think its the musician in him.











My favorite! I am TOTALLY diggin' on her earrings.







And the fantastic slideshow! (if I do say so, myself)

Or
Click Here



Tori, we cannot wait to see you soar in all things! You are a beautiful talent and you WILL achieve your absolutely obtainable goals!
Thanks again for being awesome!

~ PG
*How can we help you smile today?*
The Site,The Facebook, The Twitter

P.S. We LOVE comments!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos you guys! She really does look like your sister in some of those shots!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Info

Copyright © 2009, Paige and Blake Green. All rights reserved.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP