We're Paige and Blake Green: a husband and wife photography team based in Orange County, California. We specialize, not only in Wedding Photography, but also in Family, Child, and Couple Portraiture. Our goal is to capture the relationships and the emotion tied to every moment in an authentic and honest way. We want to save every intimate touch, unseen gesture and beaming smile: this is what makes up your day, this is what makes up your life. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us! We're here to help our clients smile.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome to our new Blog! Have an ipod shuffel

Thants right! The Green Paige Photography has recieved a facelift: New logo, new blog, and even our site has been revamped! We are so happy with how everything has turned out!

Heres what you can expect!
  • shoot update every Saturday
  • a "_____ of the week" every Wednesday
  • 1 video post a month
  • lots of fun contests and giveaways!!!!
In celebration, we're giving away a brand new *green* ipod shuffel!

All you have to do is:
  • leave a comment ON ANY POST my clicking "Comments", making sure you link your name back to your blog or site (if you dont have a blogger site, just click on the drop down menu lebeled "comment as" and click "name/URl, remembering to format it like a link: http://tgpblog.com/, so we can click it!).
  • you can leave as many comments as you like, but only 3 entries per person.
  • once we reach a blog total of 100 comments, we'll choose one person at random!
and thats it!
easy as pie.

good luck to everyone, and we can't wait to read your comments!




23 comments:

  1. Loving the look of the new blog and site-plus the logo which debuted on facebook looks stunning too!!
    Looking forward to the updates!!

    sj.p

    Stuart James
    http://sjpblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the place!

    Tira J
    http://www.tirajphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog! You're making me want to revamp my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've come a long way baby! Great look with the blog. Keep it going!

    Fred & Camille

    fjpickles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys! The blog looks great! I had a wonderful time designing it with you!! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! :)
    --Nikki
    Expressive Style Graphics

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful!!
    Tina
    http://myverypeachylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new blog and logo!!! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I unexpectedly came across your Twitter while browsing around one day. It caught my eye because 1, my name is Paige [and I don't come across many other gals by that name], 2, my favourite colour is green, therefore it threw me a little [in a good way!] when I saw that your [old] Twitter name was "thegreenpaige"...and 3, although my knowledge is rather limited, photography fascinates me and low and behold here I am! I follow a number of photography blogs, and this has been an excellent addition to my "collection"! keep up the great work!

    http://paigedueck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. S-T-Y-L-I-N!!! The new digs looks AWESOME! I can't wait to see some content! Videos! Weekly posts! You better believe I'll be checkin back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new blog - it looks great and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on all the fun changes. It looks great - Anna

    http://annalittlephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. For the heck of it!

    It's Marcus and Becky Campbell. :) Looks great! I didn't know you did photography.

    ReplyDelete
  13. everything looks great! this will be a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. found your blog through ESG...looks great! I am a newbie in the professional photog industry and love finding other photog's blogs to follow...so, yours just got added to the list! Best of luck to you :)

    http://www.designsbyprater.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Paige, it all looks awesome, congrats on the new logo, site, and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. good-lookin online presence, paige! nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is fresh and exciting. I look forward to seeing more.
    You might want to drop a few cards off at my campus (EDGEWOOD) for staff and parents...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice looking site! However when you click on the link for "The Site" and then on that page click on the link for "The Site" (http://tgpportraits.com/index2.php?v=v1) you get nothing but a blank page.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Ken, but the link seems to be woking for me...is anyone else having trople with "the site" links?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I am impressed with your website. Good Luck in your adventure into the world of photography.
    Kathryn Baham
    Mable Campus

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog. very unique pics of couples. They do pick up a lot of connection between the two subjects. Keep using your imagination. -- Mike oldnwizer@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your new blog is gorgeous, and so is your photography! I love the emotion you capture. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Info

Copyright © 2009, Paige and Blake Green. All rights reserved.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP